Welcome

I am a homeschooled graduate trying to figure out how the world works and continuing to find out that no. It doesn't run the way I want it too.

Friday, February 28, 2014

February Report Card End of the Month

What I wanted to do:

  • Finish a Movie Review: I did! The Desolation of Smaug...
  • Draw some Orcs: No, but I did draw the bunker in our village and the portrait of noone in particular in Krita.
  • Write between 30,000 and 60,000 words on my NaNoWrMo Story: Almost not but I cleared the goal with 30,548 (fistpump) and there are still a few hours in the day... Maybe a couple hundred more? (*laughes* maybe not...)
  • Finish Sketch of Norwegien Buildings: No... But did I mention I drew other things?
  • Progress through School: Yup pretty much.
  • Do at least on Construction Project with Dad: Built shelves. Fun fun!
What I also did:
  • Recorded Radioactive by Imagine Dragons with Nicole (You can give it a listen here: https://soundcloud.com/nicolem-4/radioactive-cover )
  • I did a couple of other things this month... I'm sure I did... But story writing took up most of my creative time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment