Welcome

I am a homeschooled graduate trying to figure out how the world works and continuing to find out that no. It doesn't run the way I want it too.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April 2014 End of the Month

Wow, April was SO busy!

This is how I did:

I should do something musical, play piano or sing or something: I didn't record anything but yes, I sang and played the piano more than usual and jammed with my friends :)

Blog post two things that aren't report cards. Done and Done, posted about drawing Malekith and a Review of The Winter Soldier.

Finish Math. Shouldn't take me more than 5 school days including tests. So done. I finished about 2 days before my friends arrived.

Work on my artwork. The project that never ends: Yup. got that done. I actually did a fair amount of solely digital art this month along with my traditional stuff.

Crochet some stuff, I've got a hat to finish and yarn to use: not as much as I was thinking I could do, but hey I was otherwise occupied with my buddies for two whole weeks :P

Have fun with my friends who are coming to TURKEY!!!!!!!! Nailed this one. So totaly nailed this one.

Nicole's is here.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment