Welcome

I am a homeschooled graduate trying to figure out how the world works and continuing to find out that no. It doesn't run the way I want it too.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

May 2014 End of the Month

Hey would you look at that... the month ended.
So I kind of forgot about what I was supposed to be doing this month, but I got some stuff done anyway.

  • Get more artwork done with actual people in it. Actually yes, you can see proof of this here and here. Also I got deviant art.
  • Pick up my Heraldry artwork again. Well... Not exactly, I did draw a couple of heraldic beasts but not with any proper reference.
  • Finish my social studies 'peace' unit study. Done. So, so done.
  • Start prepping for English Diploma. Eh, yeah, did that. 

So, not too shabby for the month of busy-ness that it's been.

Also, Nicole's end of the month thing is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment